Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ode ODE ode oDe OdE...Great!

Hello, face.
You have lots of thing.
Ears, lip, mouth, hair, head, nose, eyes, eyebrows..
Enough! I have you.
You have me. Do you know what it means?
You are my face...don't you know already?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You are best of my body. You have lots of function.
My feet's function is only can walk,or run.
My hands' function can be touch, grab, throw,e.t.c.
Hands can be second.
My belly's function can be keep circulate blood.
Sometimes we push foe by belly.
Belly can be weapon.
Belly, you are third.
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
I think it's done.
OH!
Sorry, fingernails and toenails.
You can do.....
Scrach, pinch, chop...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Dangerous weapons!!!
you can be 4th.
Nothing left.
I miss one thing!
I have to explain what function you have!
You can smell, stare, eat, drink, think(you have brain!), hear, 
you can tease your foe by your tongue
(never do this mouth I know you can control tongue) 
Enough!!!!!!!!!!!
Winner is you!
My main point was this.
Congratulations!
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. Do you know Mr. Potato Head? I think he'd really like this poem. He was one of the main stars in Toy Story.

    ReplyDelete